Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some of your reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good an idea you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a full-line of providers not wanting to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you down.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that information mill flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is on market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who other sellers is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the InventHelp Company News has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they write a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, but it was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, how to patent a product idea to ensure that you they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or Invent help online. So do n’t need to take the risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to do your research and understand your market, your put in that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable as possible.